This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I have CMM Winca S170, 8400 model din 2, and I'd like to know if anyone has an idea how can it recovery from a factory version? I make a mistake and "update" my CMM with a old version, or with a version for other gadget.

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Please post a list or photo of your current Model, build and MCU versions.
      Easiest way is to post a photo of your About Device screen which is at the bottom of the Settings Menu
      If you cannot get to the Device screen, can you post a photo of the barcode label on the back of the radio or on the box it came in?
      http://www.roadnav.com/forum/knowled...v-model-number

Regards, Leigh

Hello, Leigh, how are you? I have an S170 of fiat 500 and I need to update the MCU because I can not configure the steering wheel controls. Can you make me available? Multimidia.jpeg

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thanks for the barcode photo. Your model number is L315

I have access to versions from July 2018 & Oct 2018. Both are Android 6.0.1
      Can you post a photo or list your build version date (from the "About Device" screens).

Regards, Leigh

Leigh63
    dear Leigh63, thanks for your supports.
    is there any news for the stock version of my l259 device?
    best regards

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      HI,
      Sorry, I've heard nothing back.

Regards, Leigh

Sorry for the delay Leigh63, I was traveling and I had no access to the vehicle.

Thank you for your attention.

Tela S170.jpeg

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I'm not the expert but it looks like your July version is the same as mine. (sorry I was mistaken that I do not have an October version for L315).

Regards, Leigh

hi.
    I Need S170 firmware l759

please

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Sorry, I do not have L759
      You should ask your seller for an update.
      Regards, Leigh

hi guys
    please send firmware for Lifan X60
    S170
    L198A
    very very thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Sorry, I do not have a copy of L198
      Regards, Leigh

Hi, my Winca S160 or S170 (I´m not sure) is crashing a lot, in some cases I´m listening to a music on Spotify or Radio and suddently the screens goes blank, the music stops and it stops respónding. Then I need to hold the power button for about 15 seconds and turn it On again, it gives me some time of fun.
    I want to know if you have a firmware for it... Then I can reflash and update (if there is an update)... I believe my unit is a Hyundai HB20 (M239).

Thank you!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I'm sorry I cannot work out the model from those screens. I do not have L239 Firmware.
      Can you remove the unit please and post a photo of the barcode label on the rear top.

It is not difficult to remove:
      Remove left and right vents first and then remove 4 screws to partially slide out the unit to see the label. I can see the marks in the vinyl where this has been done before. Try not to use a screwdriver. Use a flat plastic tool (like plastic spatula or plastic scraper)

Regards, Leigh

Hi here it´s more pictures...

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thank you for the photos, they confirm that your unit is S170 model L239
      Unfortunately I do not have a copy of L239. You should explain about your problems to your seller and ask for an update.

Regards, Leigh

I tried to talk with the seller but he coudn't help me, my unit is out of warranty and he don't have any knowledge about how to get the the firmware or updating it... Can you give any tips about how do I get it? Where could I find this firmware or update?

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Your unit is working. You should stay with what you have.
      If your unit crashes then I might be able to find a firmware but it will most likely be old and not up to date.
      I think that RoadNav have abandoned the S170 and gone with the S200 (there was an S190 very briefly).

Sorry my friend I don't think that I can help you any further.
      Regards, Leigh

Hello everyone, everything good? I am Brazilian I have a chevrolet cruze. With a central Winca S160. I wonder if these firmwares will fit the Winca S160?

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Which Model and Version do you have now? Model? Build? MCU?
      Easiest way is to post a photo of your About Device screen which is at the bottom of the Settings Menu
      If you cannot get to the Device screen, can you post a photo of the barcode label on the back of the radio or on the box it came in?
      http://www.roadnav.com/forum/knowled...v-model-number
      I don't want you to install the wrong firmware.

Regards, Leigh.

image_15333.jpgimage_15335.jpg20190903_131102.jpg
    Originally posted by thiagobarros View Post
    Hello everyone, everything good? I am Brazilian I have a chevrolet cruze. With a central Winca S160. I wonder if these firmwares will fit the Winca S160?
    Thanks Leigh63, follow the pictures.
    Last edited by thiagobarros; 09-04-2019, 12:39.

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thanks for the photo. Your unit is S170 L045 (not S160)
      Unfortunately I do not have any new S170 Firmwares for your unit.

If your unit is working then you will need to stay with what you have.
      Regards, Leigh

Thank you very much for the information provided Leigh63 ...

In fact I'm a little bored of it, I want to make something different (skin, UI, theme, home screen,...). Can you recommend me any mods to do? Such as changing the skin?

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      You're best option is to Google XDA PX3

Good luck.
      Regards, Leigh

Hi everyone . I hope you can help me. I bought a Winca s170 Android 6 ,in a Mondeo mk4 2008 with converse + , and so far so good , but I can't get working the converse with the info of Radio Station , or CD track number , and i know that it is compatible but maybe you know any menu or configuration of the MCU choices in order to test again if I can get this info on the converse display. Thanks in advance , I will continue searching on the posts.
    Gonzalo.

Comment

Добрый вечер не могу мигать ваш mydean 1019 для Opel Astra H значок загрузки, и все звуки радио больше ничего не показывает
      Attached Files

Comment

• Leigh63
        Leigh63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Your unit is new, you should contact your seller for help or an update.

Regards, Leigh