X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIKON Firmware requests

Hi,
    Although there is no direct cross-reference to RoadNav, some Aikon Units are compatible.

You can posts your requests here but there is no guarantee that we have compatible firmware here.
    If you can attach a photo of your System Information Screens as well as a photo of the barcode on the rear of your unit, it will help identify compatibility.

Regards, Leigh.
    Hi Guys,
    If you think that I have missed your post then please re-post your request.
    My method is to answer Forum Posts first then PM's then VM's.
    Please do not PM or VM me for passwords or help. Please share your requests in Forums so others can benefit.

If you think that my help has been invaluable then please consider donating to keep this Forum alive

Please send for me this firmware. Thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Subaru_driver
      Subaru_driver commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, sorry but this is no Roadnav device, thus you won't find the firmware in this forum.

Winca s90 for Kia sportage

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      It's not RoadNav S90.
      You should ask your seller for an update or try Google.

Regards, Leigh

• BOM ... ESTOU PROCURANDO O FIRMWARE DO AIKON STEREO AK-32021, PODE ME PASSAR?
    • buenas alguno tiene el firmware del estereo AK-32021, necesito actualizarlo. me lo podrian pasar?
    • goodsome have the stereo firmware AK-32021, I need to update it. Could you pass it on to me?

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I do not have any cross reference list between RoadNav and Aikon.
      You should contact Aikon for an update.

Regards, Leigh

I need APP card for Aikon AK-88050W.

Thank you.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Unfortunately I do not have a cross reference between Aikon and RoadNav units,
      All I can suggest is that you contact Aikon directly and ask for an update.

An alternative is to remove the top and to if there is anything written on the CPU box that might indicate a "RoadNav" type model number
      Regards, Leigh

Je cherche app card pour aikon s90 slv

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      If your radio is working can you please post a photo of the system information screens.
      If your radio is not working can you please post a photo of the barcode label on the back of your unit (you may have to temporarily remove the unit to see the barcode).

Regards, Leigh

Hi all,

My Aikon AK-06500S not initialize and show the message "Please Insert the APP card!".
    In the posts suggest updating the firmware, but i not found the link for download.
    Does anyone have the link and password to download?

Thanks.

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I moved your request here to keep similar together.
      I do not have a cross-reference between Aikon and RoadNav so I cannot help you at this time. Hopefully this Topic will bring more answers about compatibility.

Regards, Leigh.

Hello i need your firmware.. thank you c06f0a85-51a2-44d1-a1b7-f3b930f761b7.jpg

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I do not have a cross-reference between Aikon and RoadNav so I cannot help you at this time. Hopefully this Topic will bring more answers about compatibility.

Regards, Leigh.

estou precisando instalar o sistema na central

I need to install the system at the central
    Last edited by Leigh63; 08-16-2020, 08:40.

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Which Model and Version do you have now? MODEL BUILD OS APP MCU?
      Easiest way is to post a photo of your System Information screen
      If you cannot get to the Sys info screen, can you post a photo of the barcode label on the back of the radio or on the box it came in?
      http://www.roadnav.com/forum/knowled...v-model-number

Regards, Leigh.

You have aikon ak-92150C app card?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Leigh63
      Leigh63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Is your unit working?

Regards, Leigh.

It is written to insert APP card

Comment

Meu Aikon AK-6250 (Aikon do Kia Cerato 2015) não inicializou e mostra a mensagem " Insira o cartão APP! ".
      Preciso atualizar o firmware, mas não encontrei o link para download.
      Favor enviar o link ou arquivo para download, por favor!

My Aikon AK-6250 (Aikon from Kia Cerato 2015) did not initialize and shows the message "Insert the APP card!".
      I need to update the firmware, but I can't find the download link.

Please send the link or file to download, please!
      Last edited by Leigh63; 09-25-2020, 10:59.

Comment

• Leigh63
        Leigh63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        I have started collecting compatibility list between Aikon and RoadNav. My very short list shows that AK6250 is equivelent to S100 (APP card error is S90).
        Please post a photo of the error and also please post a photo of the barcode label on the back of your unit.
        Regards, Leigh

Poderia me ajudar com este software S90, é um hyundai HB20 o veiculo e a plataforma é 5.0. DESEJA JA AGRADEÇO.

Could you help me with this S90 software, it is a hyundai HB20 the vehicle and the platform is 5.0. WISH JA THANK YOU.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Leigh63; 09-29-2020, 12:54.

Comment

• Leigh63
        Leigh63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

Regards, Leigh.

preciso do firmware da K33, alguem?

I need the K33 firmware. Does anyone have it?
      Last edited by Leigh63; 10-25-2020, 03:31.

Comment

• Leigh63
        Leigh63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Can you provide more information about you unit?
        Regards, Leigh.

Olá, tenho um malibu 2011 mas ele usa a mesma central da Captiva a Aikon ak-12040c , e travou no logo de abertura e preciso atualizar ou trocar firmware não sei como fala alguém teria alguma atualização? Pq não acho em lugar nenhum para fazer o download

Hello, I have a 2011 malibu but it uses the same Captiva central as the Aikon ak-12040c, and it stuck in the opening logo and I need to update or change firmware I don't know how to say anyone would have any updates? Because I can't find anywhere to download
      Last edited by Leigh63; 11-27-2020, 10:43.

Comment

• Leigh63
        Leigh63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi
        Unfortunately, I do not have a cross reference from RoadNav to Aikon Model numbers (I do not know which RoadNav model number that you have).

You should contact AIkon directly and ask for an update for your unit.
        Regards, Leigh
    widgetinstance 181 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X